AIM
Skype
Emomji
Yahoo
dragon43323

Enslaver, Princess Peach (full game) Enslaver, Princess Peach (full game)

Good game. It takes a lot of thought in beating it. You just have to balance the happiness and resistance. Bring resistance down to win but you have to watch all your stats. I wont tell how to do that (cause you know,,,, spoilers).

Tlazolteotl responds:

I'm very happy that you like my first game =)

Square Jump City Square Jump City

Addictive lil game. good show.

I Puzzle Good I Puzzle Good

24:11.54. really not a bad game. i look forward to more.

snake hd snake hd

Its a simple game. I do like the added difficulty of things being in the way. that gives it a bit of an edgy feel to it compared to the other snake games. Yes the music loops over itself and the controls are a bit on the laggie side, but over all a good attempt.

Dragon Ass Ball Dragon Ass Ball

It has potential. However, with limited animation and stock pictures, you will not win over the Newgrounds crowd. Please don't be discouraged. The only way to get better is to keep creating.

Impact Simulator Impact Simulator

Glorious time waster. If you are looking for senseless destruction, then this is where you should go.

Gem Match Fun 3 Gem Match Fun 3

Its clean but nothing new. Good transition, nice speed of frame rate, just nothing that hasn't been played before.

Threed Threed

This is simple, easy, and could become very addictive very fast.

Star Eater Super Spacecraft Star Eater Super Spacecraft

Good concept. Would like to see a longer version in the future. Only issue it that there it a huge lag in the controls when changing direction.

pumpkin pumpkin

The graphics are ok. Even though it was really short not to bad. The main issue is having to go over the same coin multiple time before it registered that it was got.